Breakfast and After School club are running really well and it is wonderful to see the children so happy and enjoying their time. Thank you to all our working parents for using the service, which we know you appreciate.
This is just a quick message to let you know that Breakfast Club and After School Wraparound care sessions are bookable on your ParentPay details.
The annual £22 registration fee has been removed now, so all children at the school are automatically enrolled at no cost.
Breakfast club sessions run from 7.30am to the start of school and cost £5.50 including breakfast. After School club up until 5.45pm costs £10.50 and children are given food. We also offer a session up to 4pm for £5.00, which parents find helpful if they only require a short period of childcare. but food is not included. PLEASE NOTE that you can book these sessions up to 12 midnight the day before you require the service or cancel them up to this time. If you have to book on the day or cancel, there is a £5.00 additional charge to the fee, as staff have to manually add children to the system and check the staffing ratio. To avoid this additional charge, please ensure that you book or cancel by 12 midnight the previous day.
How to book: Bookings are made through ParentPay using the following process:
• When you log in, click on the child icon above your child’s name towards the top left of the screen.
• Then click on the word “view” in the breakfast club towards the right hand side of the screen
• Then click on the words “make bookings” towards the bottom of the screen
• In the next screen, select the right club and the week in which to want to make the booking and click on “Make or view booking”.
• On the next screen click on any days you want to book and click on the “next week” button if you want to see future weeks.
• Finally, click on “confirm bookings” towards the bottom of the screen.
Don’t forget bookings will be cancelled if you have not added credit by midnight preceding the club.
If you require an urgent booking – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the office, to add your child. Please note this is not a general booking procedure but to be used only for emergencies. We have now had to implement a charge for booking or cancellation on the day which will be £5.00 per booking. To avoid this payment, please ensure wherever possible you book by 12 midnight the previous day.
We accept also payment by Child Care Vouchers (CCV) and by Tax Free Child Care (TFCC)</b> to help families save money.
There is no direct link between CCV/TFCC and Parent Pay so adding credit is a two-step process:
1. Log in to your CCV/TFCC scheme and execute a credit in favour of St Teresa's – credits take two to three days to reach our bank account
2. Email email@example.com to say that the payment has been executed and detail how to apply the credit in Parent Pay e.g. “I have sent a credit of £70 for (Child’s name and class) for breakfast/After School club”.
We check the bank account most days and manually add the credit to the appropriate club of the child’s Parent Pay account.
Step 2 above is really important as we get lots of payments to out bank account and it can be difficult to figure out what is what without a helpful email.