Breakfast and After School club are running really well again and it is wonderful to see the children so happy and enjoying their time. Thanks to all those parents for using the service and helping us transition to business as normal.
This is just a quick message to let you know that Breakfast Club and After School Wraparound care sessions are bookable in September as soon as you receive your ParentPay details.
Parents, especially new ones, were very positive about not having to pay the annual £22 registration fee this year so we are doing away with that in future; all children of the school are automatically enrolled at no cost. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a small increase from September of 50p per session. We hope that this will be cost neutral for the vast majority of service users. Breakfast club session will cost £5.50 and After School £10.50.
Bookings are made through Parent Pay using the following process:
• When you log in, click on the child icon above your child’s name towards the top left of the screen.
• Then click on the word “view” in the breakfast club towards the right hand side of the screen
• Then click on the words “make bookings” towards the bottom of the screen
• In the next screen, select the right club and the week in which to want to make the booking and click on “Make or view booking”.
• On the next screen click on any days you want to book and click on the “next week” button if you want to see future weeks.
• Finally, click on “confirm bookings” towards the bottom of the screen.
Don’t forget bookings will be cancelled if you have not added credit by midnight preceding the club.
If you require an urgent booking – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your child. Please note this is not a general booking procedure but to be used only for emergencies.
We accept also payment by Child Care Vouchers (CCV) and by Tax Free Child Care (TFCC)</b> to help families save money.
There is no direct link between CCV/TFCC and Parent Pay so adding credit is a two-step process:
1. Log in to your CCV/TFCC scheme and execute a credit in favour of St Teresa's – credits take two to three days to reach our bank account
2. Email email@example.com to say that the payment has been executed and detail how to apply the credit in Parent Pay e.g. “I have sent a credit of £70 for (Child’s name and class) for breakfast/After School club”.
We check the bank account most days and manually add the credit to the appropriate club of the child’s Parent Pay account.
Step 2 above is really important as we get lots of payments to out bank account and it can be difficult to figure out what is what without a helpful email.